Friday, October 3, 2008

B-day Extra!


BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Thanks to a brief photoshop/ wacom tablet workshop, I'm starting to understand this god-forsaken program! And it's not nearly as "god-forsaken" to me as it was a week ago. Of course you know what this means...an excuse to recycle old drawings in color!

It is, in fact, my birthday. I never know how deep I should rub that in...I either end up telling no one, or annoying everyone I know with a sociopathic level of narcissism. Anyway, these colors don't "pop"as effortlessly as I'd hoped, but it's a start! Maybe I should be more liberal with the color saturation in the brighter areas. I'm really amazed at how much it looks like real paint on real paper. The original model for the drawing was Alex Borstien (MAD TV/ Family Guy), FYI. 1 workshop session down, 12+ more to go...

2 comments:

JMY said...

Nice colored version, keep it up man jus keep practicing and u'll get it in no time. Happy BDay by the way! have a great one!

Brian S. said...

thanx! And I'll try to remember to work on the other one. The one that was "supposed" to be the final lol.