Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lending a hand


Get it? HAND?.......HAND?....HA-never mind.

I left you, the reader, with a relatively extensive links list. I did so mainly out of my own taste. I personally love the "Blogger dance" of finding one good blog that sends me off to many other FANTASTIC blogs and websites. Now I'm no Lauren Montgomery, but at least you stumbled upon the guy who'll send you her way.

Each link was either some art I drooled over, or a chunk of info that grew me an extra ounce of brain matter. It just goes to show you how open you have to be to various sources, plus how much you need to absorb. I still have a ways to go before I consider myself "employable", But I'd be doing a lot more "error" than "trial" without some of these individuals.

So go ahead. Browse my ever-growing buffet of artist blogs! I hope they're as helpful to you as they were to me.

No comments: